Friday, December 6, 2013

In Times Like These                                                              12-06-13

Psalm 31:15 (NASB) 15  My times are in Your hand;

Times..the events that make up our lives on this earth. The Psalmist David learned to trust the Lord with the events and circumstances, good and bad of his "times." In times like these there are no words that comfort, no scripture that alleviates the pain, no prayer that lightens the burden. In times like these all we want to do is crawl up into God's hands and find a place with Him. All we want is to feel His arms around us and to hear Him tell us that it will be O.K. Please remember Pastor Doug, Wanda and all their family in these times.

Psalm 23:1-6 (NASB) 1
 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want.
2  He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.
3  He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.
4  Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows.
6  Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.



God Bless

1 comment: