Saturday, June 8, 2013

It Takes Two

Remember that blast from the past? Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell. If you are reading this today I NEED your prayers! I have contracted one of those bugs and it won't let go. I've been dealing with it for about 7 nor 8 days and it has a grip on me.Please pray that God touch my body and chase this thing away. That being said let me vent a little bit here. Let's see here..hmmm...metadata??? what is that? Seems like that is the term for the massive amounts of information that our government has been collecting on private citizens since at least as far back as President Bush's administration and GREATLY EXPANDED under President Obama's watch. Back to that in a jif. I saw a commercial for a smart T.V. that is so advanced all one has to do is wave your hand at the screen to change channels, turn it on and off etc.,etc., You know we in the Christian world keep pointing to a day in the future when "they" are going to be able to do this and new technology will usher in the antichrist and whatnot. While that is all true, I wonder if that "day" isn't already here! Amen?  The human tracking devices we call cell phones are now in full bloom and they keep an account of your every move. If you can wave your hand and turn on a television how far away is the waving of your hand in order to buy food for your family. I've had this verse on my mind all week. I couldn't remember where it was and had to get my concordance to find it.

9 Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor. 10 For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion. But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up. 11 Furthermore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone? 12 And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart.
Eccl 4:9-12 (NASB)

Two are better than one. Now this is just me thinking out loud, but how far away are we before being a Christian is cause for secret survelliance? I will bet my bottom dollar that it won't be any other religious group that will be scrutinized. How far away are we before speaking out against something that God says is wrong will be justification for IRS targeting? The day is coming AND MAY NOW BE HERE when everyone who names the name of JESUS will be precious. I read the last page and yes we do win. Despite the attempts to destroy the people of the only true God, the God of the Bible it will fail. But, not without a fight.

6  Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; Lift up Yourself against the rage of my adversaries, And arouse Yourself for me; You have appointed judgment.
Psalms 7:6 (NASB)



God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment