Friday, September 20, 2013

Are We There ?                                                                                             09-20-13

Luke 21:28 (NASB) 28  "But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."


Well, we have a cold front coming through tonight. Temps going to be much cooler tonight. It won't be cold but just an early reminder of ol' man winter knocking at the door. You may be one of those polar bears that enjoys cold weather.(I can't for the life of me understand why lol) I, however DESPISE cold weather. Give me 80-85 degrees and sunny year around thank you! At any rate, I asked myself the above question this past week. Are we where Ronnie? The end of the age. I enjoy prophecy and taking notice of world events but it's not a priority with me, because I know that these things are coming to pass. My priority has always been trying to make it through the day to be ready when Jesus actually does part that eastern sky. That being said I read something this week that turned my eyes heavenward. Now, understand I keep up with the news but I am not a news hound. Neither am I overly political. However, I read a short book, pamphlet on something called U.N. Agenda 21. Maybe you have heard of it, I had not until this week. It seems there is a 300+ page document created in 1992 endorsed and signed by some 170+ nations (United States included) that is an outline for something called Sustainable Development. Without going into much detail, this document outlines in plain language the desire of the U.N. to achieve a worldwide government during the 21st century. Hence the term Agenda 21. They envision a world with no national borders therefore no national sovereignty. Massive depopulation and population redistribution into something called mega-cities. A proposal,in print suggests that up to 50% of the land mass of these United States be classified not habitable through the expansion of National Parks. The U.N. will achieve these and many other objectives through seemingly humane directives dealing with environmentalism and other high sounding policy initiatives. On and on and on. It seems this is a direct assault on our most basic rights and is determined to devalue and enslave humanity worldwide. This caught my eye this week for two reasons. The material that I read about in this agenda is not the opinion of some conspiracy theorist or an editorial comment of some newspaper. No, it is a plainly written document that is a matter of public record. This is not a deal being made in some smoky back room. Secondly, I have seen with my own eyes one of the planks of this agenda being initiated in this country. This booklet, this week, forcefully brought home to me the fact that we are marching with purpose toward Armageddon.

Truth is that there are times when the powers that are arrayed against God's people and people in general seem invincible. We hear about a global conspiracy to control the world and it seems so outlandish that it is difficult to comprehend. That is what I was thinking as I read that booklet this week.Then the Lord put a verse in my heart.

Proverbs 22:2 (NASB) 2  The rich and the poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all.

Rich,poor. Powerful,powerless. Global elitist, newspaper truck driver. The LORD has made us all.The God of all the universe scoffs at agenda 21 and all the other "agendas" no matter their name that raise their heads against the knowledge of God.  

Psalm 2:1-4 (NASB) 1  Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing?
2  The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3  "Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!"
4  He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.



God has everything in His earth under control.Agendas come, agendas go as the world's forces march in lockstep toward a confrontation with the Lord Jesus. Just as the Bible proclaims they will. Instead of fretting about the U.N. and it's agendas;the question we need to be asking ourselves is are we ready? Am I ready? Are you ready? When we see these things coming to pass, look up for our REDEMPTION IS DRAWING NEAR. Listen, if you don't know Jesus Christ as YOUR savior ask Him right now. Time is growing short.

Romans 10:9 (NASB) 9  that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;


God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment