Saturday, July 1, 2017

Picked by God

Picked By God                                            07-01-17


I was caught at work this week and could not get my blog out. In my stead I had someone who felt led to share their testimony. So without further adieu I give you Chloe McIntyre.

John 15:16 (ESV) 16  You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

This summer I went to Camp Hickory Hills.  Camp Hickory Hills  is a church camp.  I had never been to a church camp before and did not know what to do.
Everyone there was nice and I learned a lot about God.  Learning about God was really fun.  I liked worship most of all.

Our Bible verse was " You didn't choose me. I chose you. -John 15:16".

I never really thought about God choosing me before.  I never even thought about any of that before I went to church camp.

I didn't know how God could even use me, but while I was at camp, I was saved and baptized.

God can use me in any way!  God made me brave to tell about my problems.  He helped me, so He can help you too.

I thank God for picking me!

Psalm 3:3 (ESV) 3  But you, O LORD, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.



God Bless



2 comments:

  1. Many prayers for Chloe and many answered! Great testimony from a little girl that loves God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to go to church camp almost every year when I was a young guy. Lotsa fun, and made friends. Chloe's testimony warms my heart. I hope she can find a good church that will encourage her in her new found faith.

    ReplyDelete